Introducing Me

        I used to be the girl that made fun of other people who had blogs. Yes, you are right; I used to make fun of other people who made blogs and yet here i am writing my first post. However, I do agree that it is a good way to keep memories and let others in your life who do not live near you know what is happening in your life; yet it was almost a pandemic of sorts. I say pandemic because people, (mostly women which is who i will be addressing in my post), all across the globe suddenly and rapidly had to join this blogging experience. Everywhere you turned on the internet you would see some link to some blog. Yet, I would like to now apologize to all those people I judged because here I am starting a blog of my own. See, I started thinking about blogs and they are actually a very intriguing thing. If you have ever had a chance to read a blog you would notice that almost 100% of the time they are written by women who have little to no time to sit down and write a blog. These women do not have time to sit down for an hour or so and write a post about how their lives are going. So why do you ask do they write one? Because they are a way for women to express their feelings. Women sit down to write their feelings down; a blog is like a virtual diary that they let others see. Since my life is consistently busy and stressful I decided to write a blog. I am not going to be posting everyday but i will post when I feel like I need to discuss what has happened during the day. A blog is an excellent way to prove to yourself that there are still blessings in your life even when you do not think they are. That's because you can write down all the horrible things that happened to you in a day and then you can also remember all the smiles people gave you.
              So here we go. My name is Tiana Hill. I will tell you all a little about my life right now so you can understand to some point who i am. When i was 6 I was brought into foster care with my two beautiful younger siblings who were 5 and almost 2. The family we were put into has been my family ever since and I love all 7 of my siblings and my two brother-in-laws dearly. I am an Auntie to two Gorgeous children. I also have two step sisters from my blood dads Fiance. I am 19 years old as of October 8th. I love reading. I love playing guitar, piano and flute. I make songs and poems; I love to lose my feelings into the written word. I currently live with my wonderful boyfriend of 2 and 1\2 years, Abdul.  I have been graduated since June, 2013. I did one year of College 2013-2014. This year I am working and next fall I will be returning to school. I have added some pictures of my family at the bottom. In my family pictures i'm missing one new nephew and one brother-in-law. Keep in mind these were taken in the fall of 2013. Well, basically that's me in a nutshell. 
     Anyways, that's all for today. I guess I learned not to judge a book by it's cover and ultimately, I learned that I have a lot more blessings than I can remember on a daily basis. Blogging is a unique way to get rid of negative feelings and to recognize the fantastic things around you. Count your many blessings.

My Wonderful Family(:

All the Gents! Minus my nephew and my other brother-in-law.


All the ladies in the family (:


My beautiful sisters and myself (:


This is me!

Comments

Popular Posts