Physiological Torture

Hey guys! After a long period of denial I decided to write a little of what has been going on inside of my head. Mostly as I have grown I have either remembered or learned more about my past. It's been effecting me in psychological ways that I couldn't ever imagine. I am doing good though, I promise. My love and countless family members/ friends have helped me, and continue to do so, a little at a time. I am still learning how to deal with things, however, this is basically what is going on right now. The poem isn't finished.. but have a look! (:


"Psychological Torture"
Imagine a beautiful garden,
In this garden are flowers of all kind!
From periwinkles to daisies to roses;
In which everything is beautifully designed.
However, there's one thing wrong with this garden,
For it's almost impossible to find.
It's locked inside thousands of walls..
Walls that are blind to the bear eye.
Many have tried to get there you know,
And almost all have failed.
See this gardens a beautiful disaster
And beautiful is small in scale.
For inside the middle of the garden
Is a maze waiting to be unconcealed.
Made up of twists and turns of youth.
And locked inside a chest at the very end is, the truth.
And while the garden endlessly grows,
The maze continues to become unveiled.
However, as more continues to be found,
The more the walls outside grow to never again be failed.
Its some "psychological torture"
For i am stuck here with the flowers.
And the more they grow, the more it hurts
And then stronger are built the towers.
The more I learn, the more I am pained
And the more no one will get inside.
It's a vicious cycle of pain and joy
That kills me in this life.

Comments

Popular Posts