Life.

It seems like life keeps throwing rocks at me rather than lemons. Every minute is a constant struggle and sometimes the people who are supposed to help lift you up are the ones who are tearing you down. I've tried making the best out of every situation but it's hard. I try and try and try for absolutely everyone but still fall short. I've tried changing everything bad about me knowing fully that no one can change 100% but if you're trying so hard and people still treat you wrong there comes a point when you want to give up. Maybe I should be what everyone calls me just to prove them right. People insult me almost on a daily basis. These insults come from customers, to strangers, enemies, friends and even loved ones. How am I supposed to change when I feel like I am putting so much effort into it yet everyone keeps tearing me down? I know life isn't easy and that there will always be opposition but I can't help to wonder why the ones I love and would do anything for are the ones who keep making me feel like I'm not good enough. I am glad that I have my family though, I know that they'll always love me no matter what. It is almost like the ones you'd shower with roses are the ones who'd pay you back by stoning you. Yes that's it.  I'm being emotionally stoned. How am I supposed to fight back? So dear life, please stop. I know I'm not perfect but everyone makes mistakes. At least I see the mistakes I'm making and I'm doing something about it. Please life, I can't keep running in circles for people. I'm getting tired. I'm begging you to have the ones I love to please stop throwing these rocks. I'm trying so hard. Life, I know you will never be fair but please.. just let me breathe for a few days.. that's all I am asking for. I can't keep dealing with all the heartbreak and let downs. But i also will never stop trying for anyone that means something to me.
On a positive note life, I will take these stones that are being thrown at me and I will build a freaking mountain. Wanna know what this mountain will represent? All the people that have thrown these rocks at me and how I have overcome all the pain and suffering. All the rocks represent people trying to tear me down and me standing on top proves I'm stronger than them. I won't stop trying and you can keep on throwing but just know I will be standing taller and stronger than before.

Comments

Popular Posts